“Good service and food ”

Ranked #45 of 777 Restaurants in Clearwater
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Since 1948 Fresh Seafood, Prime Steaks Award Winning Wine List, Generous Cocktails located in beautiful Clearwater Beach Florida
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

The place is easy , typical American restaurant , very nice wine list, good meet and fish nice waiters maybe you would expect something more elegant in comparison to the quality price ratio

Write a ReviewReviews (1,135)

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Was here for dinner with friends, and enjoyed the pianist! The prime rib was one of the best cuts of beef I've ever had, and while rest of the meal was good, there was nothing overly remarkable about it. Extensive wine list and good service.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

We had a large crowd celebrating my father in laws 95th birthday. Service and food were excellent, very attentive waitstaff, excellent seafood, I had the bronzed grouper it was excellent. Shrimp cocktail was perfect. Good wine list, not too expensive, all in all a good time, meal & value.

2  Thank StSChgo
Reviewed 18 September 2017

The best on the beach
piano player excellent helps create a refined atmosphere
The potato soup served ice cold is excellent !!

3  Thank jbv54
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Vincent made our Family Lunch go over the top, the Food was awesome, from the Oysters Florentine to our entrees,
He was attentive and very Friendly, actually remembering our Mom & Boyfriend from their visit to one one his previous employs, made them really feel so special! Mom had the Chicken Livers, not expecting it to be much, but the pale was so full she made us all share, pretty darn good!
Her Boyfriend had the Scallops and he truly enjoyed them.
My Best Girl and I had the Greek Salad, which I added the famous Beachcombers Bronzed Grouper on top, yummy!
I reviewed them in the past as a disaster for Holidays, but still Love this Fine restaurant for an Excellent Dine!

3  Thank Tom C