“Pizza just okay..”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Pizza just okay..”
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

We decided to have this place because the sign said it was the best pizza period. I beg to differ. Pizza was okay, mediocre at best. We ordered slices and it was close to closing. By the time we got to the crust it crumpled when you bit it. Still have never found a pizza place that is even close to brunos pizza in seaside, Florida on 30a. I will say I watched them clean the place for closing and they were really cleaning! I would try it again if I was using a whole fresh pizza. When we ordered she told us that slices were already made...so our mistake.

Kirkwood, Missouri
“Overall good Pizza”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

The pizza overall was good but the sauce was a little sweet for my taste. The house salads were very good. The wait for delivery was over an hour but it was spring break so I know they were busy. Would eat here again but next time would like to try a new place just to see.

• Visited March 2014
Royal Center, Indiana
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We ordered pizza for delivery. First the reason it received 4 stars instead of 5. We were told it would be 45 min to an hour. It was 1 1/2 hours. I finally called because they never called me to check on it and was told the delivery guy had locked his keys in the car. Mistakes happen so probably just our bad luck. This wouldn't keep me from ordering from there again. They did discount our order which was nice. Now to the actual pizza! We had thin crust and it was AWESOME! We ordered 2 small pizzas and it was perfect for 4 people that weren't very hungry. I would suggest each person getting their own small pizza if you are really hungry. I would definitely get pizza from there again!

Visited March 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Pizza!”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Eat Here!!! When in Clearwater Beach, this is my first stop. Great Chicago Deep Dish! Coupons available in the local papers.

Visited March 2014
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Great Take out Pizza”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

We decided to have Pizza and my friend said you have to try Angelo's!! She was right!! One of the best to go Pizzas I have ever had!! Plus we were able to walk from North Sunrise Motel place our order walk back to motel enjoy a cocktail around the pool and walk back and get it. They do deliver but being across street we enjoyed the adventure and an extra chance to look at the ocean!! Thin crispy crust, fresh ingredients and lots of cheese!! YUMMO!! Very friendly staff. Even watch them making crust for a pizza!!

• Visited February 2014