“Good food but could use an update on decor”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #317 of 700 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American
Seminole, Florida
“Good food but could use an update on decor”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

This Applebee's seems to have been around forever, and offers consistently good food and service, but the décor is decidedly dated and could use an update. We meet there once a month for business meetings, which is nice, but the meeting room is the same as the rest of the place - in need of spiffing up!

Visited October 2013

Evansville, Indiana
“OK, but probably won't go back”
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Ate there three days ago with my daughter and 2 year old grandson. Although our server was fine, the place in general just seems old, run down and dirty. It's definately in need of a through cleaning and make-over. Just 2 miles from our house....I doubt if I'll go back to this location.

P.S. It's shabbiness seemed to attract a "different" caliber of people also. There was a table of 3 grown women, 1 man, and a teenage girl near us. One woman kept getting up and staggering to the bathroom. The last time she stood up, she had obviously peed all over herself because the entire back of her jeans were soaked.

Visited May 2013
Florida
“Great wait service-overdone steak!”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Went to Applebee's with our gift card and had a hard time deciding on what I wanted - everything looks yummy on the menu! Decided on the steak medium rare with a portobello mushroom and creamed spinach. OK, I was not at Long Horn's or Outback, I know, but GET OUT! as Chef Ramsey would say. My steak was well down all around except for a small area in the middle that was red and tepid. My veggies were quite tasty and the server was fast and professional! The manager was there in minutes and offered another steak but I declined and the cost was taken off the meal. Not to waste food I took it home for my dog who will eat any meat cooked any way!Geting ny next steak at a steakhouse or my backyard grill (as soon as I get one of those!)

• Visited April 2013
“Worst service ever”
Reviewed 2 April 2013 via mobile

15 minutes just to take our drink order. Another 7 to deliver it. The food was good and delivered by someone other than our waiter. Loud Dj in a place where frankly no one wants to hear him. I told the manager and he offered us dessert. He can keep it I called him back at the end told him the food was good but the service sucked and it is his fault for being such a rotten manager. My opinion. Enough excuses from clueless managers. There are enough quality people out there

Visited March 2013
Florida
“Applebees for me”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Applebees has a varied menu and their lunch specials are really good. For $7.99 you can choose two selections from soups, salads or sandwiches. The employees are friendly and the service is excellent. I've never had a bad meal here and would recommend it highly.

• Visited February 2013