“Legendary diner with playful, baseball theme” 5 of 5 bubbles

Lenny's Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 685 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Abingdon, Maryland
“Legendary diner with playful, baseball theme”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

As life-long Phillies fans, we know that Lenny's is THE place for breakfast during Spring Training so we looked forward to dining in early July. Everything on the menu looked so good that it was hard to decide what to order. Wish they had a website. Recommend the "Redneck Benedict" (poached eggs over biscuits with gravy), which includes basket of a half dozen varied danishes. Waitress was very friendly. Will return during next trip to Clearwater.

• 4 of 5 bubbles

Ironton, Ohio
“Hmmmm. Still not sure what to think about this place.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

We went here for breakfast based on the excellent reviews on tripadvisor. There wasn't really anything wrong it just wasn't what I expected. They have a huge menu with enormous portions. Our waitress was excellent. If you like the diner atmosphere and have a big appetite this would be the place for you. I had the BLT Benedict and it was just OK. Way too much hollandaise for me. The pastry basket that comes with your meal is nice. You definitely won't leave hungry.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“A must do”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

Ok, this review is 20 years late. The last time I was in Clearwater was 20 years ago. We had breakfast at Lenny's almost every day. I have never forgotten this place. The food was great and the service awesome. 20 years later it appears nothing has changed. I remember the baseball cap collection and the wooden triangle games on the table...wondering if they are still there. I think it is time I return to Clearwater to see the awesome beaches and have daily breakfast at Lenny's

G McKenna
Toronto Canada

Visited July 2013
Clearwater, Florida, United States
“Worth It.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

Let's just say I love the environment. Both times I went there I tried something different. Food was very good and the service was friendly and fast.
If I had to think of something they should change it would be hard. Nothing comes to mind. Definitely check this place out. Worth it.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfast Galore!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

Went for the fourth of july week with the family. Prepare for huge portions and friendly service. I had the Western Omelette and was delicious, also the pastries are a must!

Visited July 2013