“Best Deli food in the area”
Review of Lenny's Restaurant

Lenny's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 697 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Florida
“Best Deli food in the area”
Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

Even at it's busiest times, the wait is brief. Excellent wait staff. Every table gets an assortment basket of mini muffins, danish and coffee cakes. Enormous menu. Ample portions. Have eaten here numerous times and always fantastic food. Breakfast and lunch only. Great place to peoplewatch- the threshers and Phillies players eat here. Highly recommended.

• Visited April 2013

San Marcos, Texas
“This place is great!”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Lenny's has quickly become a favorite place for me to eat since moving to Tampa. I have been three times in the past month or so, and every time have left happy. The service is very efficient and very friendly. The food is delicious, and the menu is extensive. I have had the crab cake benedict, the lox and bagel, and the brooklyn trifecta (potato latkes, cheese blintzes, and a knish). All three of my meals have been excellent. My husband keeps going back for the roast beef, which he says is out of this world. It does stay very busy on the weekends, but the wait is minimal with how efficient the staff is. It is a real bargain, with most meals coming with a complimentary danish basket, which they encourage you to take home for later if you can't finish it. I would highly recommend Lenny's to everyone, it has quickly become one of my favorite places.

• Visited August 2013
Tampa, Florida
“The best diner in SW Florida. Amazing food”
Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

I write this review after having been to Lenny's 3 times in the last 2 months. I usually now try to go on Saturday morning as a treat. This is your classic image of a well run family owned American Diner that is getting harder and harder to find. Lenny's has out of this world variations of eggs Benedict that are awesome. The staff also doesn't play around and has a well oiled system down to get you seated and served as quickly as possible. My wife and I also have observed the balloon guy providing cute balloon hats to the children and thought it was a great idea. I especially enjoy their complimentary Danish/pastries basket as its really great to dip a danish or coffee cake in your coffee while waiting for your entre. While quick and efficient service it also does not feel like they're trying to hurry you out the door either. One other note is to get their Philly cheese steak sandwich called the steak hoagie. My wife got it and I had to slap my hand because I couldn't leave it alone!! It was probably the best tasting Philly cheesesteak style sandwich I've ever tasted in my entire life. Hands down this is a #1 breakfast or brunch destination that can't be missed.

• Visited August 2013
Escanaba, Michigan
“Great breakfast with lots of choices!”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

It was our first time to Lenny's, we went for breakfast and the food was delicious, no complaints whatsoever from anyone in my family. Prices are reasonable. The breakfast menu is loaded with choices, which isn't a bad thing, it only makes deciding what you want a little more difficult. We would definitely return to Lenny's in the future.

Visited July 2013
Salem, Oregon
“Busy but Perfect Breakfast”
Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

Lenny's is always busy especially if you are dining in March during the Phillies spring training. With that said Lenny's breakfast is the best in the area! Big portions, terrific flavor, you cannot leave this place without a very full belly! As locals, this is always our choice for breakfast! Stop in, wait to eat and you will leave happy!!

• Visited March 2013