“New Favorite Sushi Spot”
Review of Pisces Sushi and Global Bistro - MOVED

Pisces Sushi and Global Bistro
Price range: US$6 - US$24
Cuisines: Sushi, Contemporary, International, Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Pisces Sushi and Global Bistro is a modern casual/fine dining restaurant that features global cuisine and global inspired sushi rolls. The expansive menu features a selection of appetizers, salads and soups in addition to beef, poultry and seafood tapas. We continue our world tour with our "Finishing Touches" -Tiramisu "Straight Up", Crème Brûlée Flight and Mochi Ice Cream. We also offer a delicious "Just for Kids" menu for kids under 12. From our main seating dining room you will be able to enjoy our beautifully lit sushi bar. We also offer a full service full liquor bar. Enjoy the view of beautiful downtown Dunedin in our west veranda. We offer a semi-private dining area for large parties. Come and be our guest on this culinary tour around the world!
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I am a bit of a sushi addict and I typically visit a specific, familiar restaurant whenever I'm craving. However, I had recently come across a sushi photo on Instagram that really caught my attention and after reading a hand-full of excellent reviews online, I was pretty driven to try this place out. The sushi was - hands down - the best I've had in the area. Very tasty, and fresh! Chef James was awesome in helping my friends & I with our decisions, and the rest of the service was very pleasant. The atmosphere is very laid back and comfortable. (They also served complimentary cucumber water which I thought was very refreshing and paired well with the sushi!) So happy with my decision to try Pisces, will definitely be returning regularly!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Read positive reviews on TripAdvisor yesterday and decided to try this place for myself and I was not disappointed. Having tasted fusion sushi in Las Vegas, and liking the taste from traditional sushi (having been raised on what I now call traditional sushi) this place is every bit as good as the previously stated positive reviews. We ate the Edamame starter and then the Mexican roll (I use this as a basis sometimes), Crabulous roll, Dunedin's Dream roll, and the Maine Event roll. All five selections were fantastically tasty. I am looking forward to trying more selections on their menu.
This is a sushi lover's must dine place. Did I mention the cucumber water was superbly refreshing?

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Wow! You have to go to Pisces if you are around Clearwater. Our dinner was so impressive and delicious. We had the Garam Masala marinated grilled Chicken Breast, Saffron Yogurt Sauce, Chick Pea Salsa, Jasmine Rice, with Asparagus and it was wonderful and this meal was only $14.00. The dessert menu looked fantastic, but no room. Our waiter was very knowledgeable and attended to every detail making our experience very enjoyable. I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank traveler1234Maryland
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I have been eating sushi for years, but my family have turned up their nose each time I asked if they would like to try it,
I went to a grocery store and bought some California roll and had it in the fridge , first my husband tried it , then my son followed him.
My son's birthdays day is right around the corner and I asked him where he wanted to go for his birthday dinner and what he wanted he said he wanted sushi , I had a friend at work who said he had a great place to go, but my son had scoured the area for sushi and found Pisces .
well as I said I have been eating sushi for years and my son sent me Pisces website and reviews , I told my son lets go to see if it was as good as it looked , and we did .
we sat at the sushi bar , it was so pretty in the restaurant , the atmosphere was very friendly and we were ready to enjoy our dinner , this is where we met James the chef , he educated us on what sushi meant rice (not Raw fish) like most people think.he had one of his own creations and we had to try it ( swamp thing ) we also took some home to my husband ,who loved it !!
we had a delicious dinner and also had dessert . we will be going back everything was so good the staff was friendly and James knows how to take care of his customers .. see you very soon Pisces .

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Had plans to do a seafood buffet, which was closed for renovations....shoot! Plan B-Sushi. Good ole TripAdvisor sent us out to find Pisces. What a find! A jewel! Delight! Nice, stylish place in a strip mall found by our trusty Garmin! Great staff, who are so proud of their 6 months open restaurant. The menu is great with a large sushi selection, a half dozen wines, several saki choices, and other foods for the NOT SUSHI folks. Their vision is eclectic with a twist on some greek, spanish, mediterranean and more with some of the sushi rolls. And beautiful they are! Art work! And so tasty! Ya gotta go! Oh yeah....the prices are very reasonable too!