“Great place for breakfast and lunch!!”
Review of Beach Shanty South - CLOSED

Beach Shanty South
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We LOVE the Beach Shanty South Beach Cafe! Very yummy breakfast & lunch and staff is super friendly, Victoria and Noel are awesome :) !! Such a lovely place, it's a short distance from most Clearwater Beach hotels and we ate a meal there every day! Miss the Shanty already and can't wait to get back there! See you on the next trip :) !!

3  Thank dilavo

Reviewed 8 May 2014

This is just a small place and while the service is slow, waited 45 minutes for breakfast (there were seven of us) the food was really good and hot, portions were large, yet reasonably priced. I think the problem may have been the size of our party and the fact we arrived at a time when they had received a number of 'takeaway' orders. Would go go back if we visit Clearwater Beach again

1  Thank Brummie147
Reviewed 5 May 2014

My wife and I stopped in here to eat while out riding the Harley one Sunday morning and were quite pleased with the food and the service. The prices were very reasonable for being on the beach. It was nice sitting outside on the little picnic tables having breakfast. We will return....

2  Thank David G
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I went here last month on holiday and was not as satisfied as I had expected to be. Would have been delicious food, but it was cold and so was my coffee. A nice atmosphere, but was unfortunately given a not so friendly waitress. I believe her name was Kara, but I could be wrong. She only stopped by my family to give us our bill, and pick up money. Which I thought was rude. I could have delt with the cold food, but the service was a deal breaker. Very long dark hair, almost too long to be honest, and just horrible service. Seemed like she had better things to do than provide good experience for my family and I. Overall, I probably won't return next year. Hopefully they can find a friendlier staff member by then.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Beach Shanty South is a must see spot. We had a great time, our server was excellent and very social- & knowledgable about the area.

3  Thank Stephanie D