“Neat place, good food”
Review of Crabby Bill's Clearwater Beach - CLOSED

Crabby Bill's Clearwater Beach
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly, View, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Enjoy our Beautiful Sunsets and Fresh Local Seafood on our outside patio or in air conditioned comfort. Happy Hour 11-7pm and Great Drink Specials!
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
“Neat place, good food”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We wandered into Crabby Bill's on our way out to Pier 60, and despite the fact that there were a TON of people there, the service was really snappy. We had a grouper po' boy, the mango mahi mahi, shrimp alfredo, two mixed drinks, and a kid's meal. I have to say, the food was all really good, as were the drinks. My only real beef was the price -- $100 with tip. Other than that, no complaints at all.

• Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Typical restaurants”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

At first we were confused about the parking. You park at one of the 30 min meters and buy a $1 pass inside the restaurant for 2 hrs of parking. We were seated near the window so we could look out to Clearwater. The food and prices were typical. Our waitress Adela was great and the manager John was friendly.

• Visited June 2014
Chicago
“Our waitress Michelle was amazing!”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

She was a great waitress, always happy & checking up on us! She is the best service I've had my whole trip in Clearwater! If you go to Crabby Bills request Michelle!

Houston
“Crabby's was a winner!”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I just ate here a few hours ago and I've been thinking about it all day and decided not only am I going to stop and write my review before the taste of the fries escapes my memory but I'm going back tomorrow for more!
First location....bad for parking yes but lucky me I was walking and this is the perfect location! Right across from the pier and the beach, the trolley stop and the bus! If you have kids, ohhhhh sit on the patio and this is right across the sandy playground! You can literally order, go across the crosswalk and play for 10 mins until your order is ready! There is also a makeshift pirate wheel to play with on the patio, which is by the way full of tvs and misting fans!
Happy hour is from 11-7 everyday and the rum punch in a yard for $10 was stiff and deliciously refreshing!
And now for the food...the beer battered grouper was one of the best I have ever had! So was the cheese grits and my family enjoyed their fried shrimp and smothered chicken breast.
I couldn't eat dessert for one reason....the fries....perfectly seasoned and highly addictive....

I realized she I was leaving there was a long wait so try and get lunch or dinner in early!

Indian Rocks Beach, Florida
“Jessica ROCKS!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I have spent a many of happy hours here and they always serve with a smile and the happy hour prices are amazing!