A few minutes walk to the beach, restos and bars this place has it all. Don't expect silver service, modern amenities or daily 'maid' service or you'll be disappointed because it's not The Four Seasons. The linen and towels you start with are the same linen and towels you end up with regardless of long your stay. However if you want a great location with a bed and a pool this place has it. We stayed for 3 nights Sat-Sun-Mon on March 22-24, 2014 and our bill was $487.20 or approx. an average of $160.00 per night. Seems steep for what you get but it is a holiday town in a very busy month. Joe who runs the place is a pretty cool dude and owner of a proper corkscrew. ;-) Note to coffee drinkers: If you enjoy a good cup of strong coffee in the morning then leave town as you won't find it in Clearwater.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Back under German Management, Ulli & Michelle. Our Motel is located two blocks from Clearwater South Beach, less then 5 minutes walk to the Beach, Restaurants, Bars and Shopping. If you like the Key West feel you will love staying at our quaintly accomodated property with the tropically landscaped pool area. We have grills and sitting areas nestled in the palms for that island feel. All our rooms are non-smoking. We do allow smoking outside of the rooms and around the courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Amber Tides Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amber Tides Hotel Clearwater
- Amber Tides Clearwater
- Amber Tides Motel Clearwater, Florida