“a winner”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Seminole, Florida
“a winner”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

My wife and I have come here for years. It never fails to please. The she crab soup is my wife's favorite and I always get the grouper sandwich. The view is spectacular and the place is right on the beach! Love the place, got to try it!

San Antonio, Texas
“ON the white sand beach!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

At Clearwater Beach I was surprised by how many places were NOT on the beach. Only there for a couple days, so maybe I missed something. But Frenchy's is on the beach. Be careful, there are at least two in Clearwater, so make sure to visit the one ON the beach. You can step out of it and into the sand. The view is great. Outside and inside dining. Shaded. This is a tourist joint in a tourist town. A drink was anywhere from $7 to $12 bucks. I had the famed Grouper sandwich and it was a nice big slab of Grouper but the bun and the way it was fixed were really nothing special. The view and location are why I give it a 4, otherwise, I felt it was a 3. This is a casual beach joint, you can wear a swimsuit if you want. Three or four blocks north of the Hilton, right on the beach. One Hurricane drink was all I needed, whew!

Tampa, Florida
“The best beach restaurant in Clearwater”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is a favorite of mine....much more so prior to the kid, but it can still be a fun family visit. That said, frequenting this restaurant sans child during a marathon beach session is a must for tourists and locals alike. The food is great, the drinks come fast and the view is outstanding...the beach and the crowd. Family style its a bit different, but you can beat the location or the prices.

Orlando, Florida
“Fun, Good Grouper Sandwhich”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Waitresses were attentive; but we were there early (5'ish) for dinner since we had a little one. Neat photo op outside, a HUGE Chair w/Clearwater Beach written across the top. Inside, outside dining but it is rather small. I"m sure it gets rockin' & rollin' @a later hour. Yes, bar & the Mohita was great!

Visited July 2014
Lakeland, Florida, United States
“Great beach front meal!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We had set our stuff out on the beach and walked across the street to get to Frenchy's for something to bring back to eat on the beach.

The service was excellent, they brought our food boxed and out quickly to us as well as giving us extra napkins and silverware.

The food was excellent for the money. We ordered three meals and an extra side order and it only came to about $30. The grouper sandwich is incredible.

Definitely the option to choose if you're at clearwater and want a bite to eat on the beach!

The restaurant itself has a beautiful view of the beach so it's perfect for anyone who wants to dine in or take out.