“Good food, great beach atmosphere”

Frenchy's Clearwater Beach Restaurants
Ranked #25 of 750 Restaurants in Clearwater
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2014

She Crab Soup cannot be outdone. Ask for Shana, she'll treat you well! We have had other servers but they didn't fit the bill. Rockaway is where we always go.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Frenchy's is where the locals go to get a great Grouper sandwhich.......if you go be sure to try the "she crab soup",,,,it is to die for. All of the Frenchy's are always busy but they turn the tables pretty fast and the wait is worth it,,,,,get an adult beverage and chill while waiting for the table.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Every time my wife & I go to Clearwater Beach we have to stop at Frenchy's. The she-crab soup is exquisite. It's very creamy and worth the price. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

We got takeout one night for dinner. Grouper sandwich was delicious, just as all the reviews say. Its a happening place with a fun lively atmosphere. Great casual place to have drinks and dinner and enjoy fresh seafood.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

My wife and I have come here for years. It never fails to please. The she crab soup is my wife's favorite and I always get the grouper sandwich. The view is spectacular and the place is right on the beach! Love the place, got to try it!