“Perfect week”
Review of Silver Sands Motel

Silver Sands Motel
Ranked #48 of 98 Hotels in Clearwater
Reviewed 24 February 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for a week in January. Compared to many of the other motels we looked at it was reasonably priced. It's in a quieter part of Clearwater which suited us fine. It's just a couple of minutes walk to the beach and a 5/10 minute walk to the bars and restaurants. There's a trolley which runs close by taking you up and down the coast and to the supermarket about a 5 minute drive away.

The apartment itself was great. Clean and well equipped with comfy beds. Towels were replaced daily and we were very well looked after.

There's a nice pool with recliners also and a BBQ I believe is available for use.

• Stayed: January 2013
3  Thank snipey_123

Reviewed 10 February 2013

The rooms are spacious and the kitchenettes are well equipped. Best of all, access to the beach is easiest anywhere -- just walk straight out the back. The pool, hot tub and sauna are clean. You can easily walk to surprisingly good restaurants (oops, the secret is out) and a well-stocked market. Rates are very reasonable for what you get.

Room Tip: All rooms have a good view, but upstairs rooms are even better.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Pepi25_11
Reviewed 23 January 2013

This is amazing , quiet, very friendly and nice place, definitely we come back this summer and highly recommend to other people. Before I used to pay more money for the hotels, and I must admit , that this is a motel but in many cases it was much better than hotels))) and againe, what was really important to me- CLEAN, close to the octane)) we had small kitchen in our room, it was great opportunity to cook

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Nastlife85
Reviewed 2 March 2012

This place is small, quiet, well maintained, CLEAN, the owners are great people.

Room Tip: They are all good rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
10  Thank Sunlover534
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I been staying at this place for last 4 years very happy with evrithing owners are really friendly I will be back

• Stayed: June 2011
3  Thank BDzevad
Reviewed 10 January 2012

I spent 12/25/11-12/29/11 here to get away & to be refreshed by some sun & beach time. I was pleasantly surprised by Jack & Anna. When my tv remote wouldn't work, Anna came to check on it, & Jack had it up & working the next day. (I hadn't come to watch tv anyway, so it was great to have the quiet & do some reading .) Each day we visited while we sat out by the pool, we had some background in common. It was more like visiting with old friends than with someone I had just met. I loved my kitchenette, I ate breakfast in my room and went out for some wonderful seafood for dinner. I opened my bathroom window for some fresh air, & it did get a little cool at night. The RATE is GREAT, the beach is a 2 block walk, or short drive. (Of course the parking is free.) This is a quiet area, off of the main drag. I can't wait to go back again next year!

Room Tip: Larger rooms are across from the pool, quieter area behind the office.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
4  Thank homeschool7
Reviewed 2 October 2011

This is the 3rd time I've stayed here and I keep coming back because Jack and Anna take great pride in their motel. The location is very convenient, the rooms are clean and overall this is a great value. I'll be back!

• Stayed: October 2011