We stayed here for a week in January. Compared to many of the other motels we looked at it was reasonably priced. It's in a quieter part of Clearwater which suited us fine. It's just a couple of minutes walk to the beach and a 5/10 minute walk to the bars and restaurants. There's a trolley which runs close by taking you up and down the coast and to the supermarket about a 5 minute drive away.
The apartment itself was great. Clean and well equipped with comfy beds. Towels were replaced daily and we were very well looked after.
There's a nice pool with recliners also and a BBQ I believe is available for use.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy vintage motel is 2 minutes away from Clearwater Beach. Clean, comfy rooms with the modern touch - flats screens and complimentary wifi. Along with full kitchens per unit. Propane grills and beach chairs for guest use. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Silver Sands Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Sands Hotel Clearwater
- Silver Sands Motel Clearwater, Florida