For the price of $85/night my girlfriend and I stayed two nights for the 4th of July and was very pleased with this little jewel. Very clean and the management was very friendly. We stayed in room 3 in the hallway corner and it was quiet and peaceful. It is dated but thats what gives it such charm so dont try to compare this to Hilton or Marriot. If you want that kind of updated stuff and have the money to spend on it then look for that. This was my choice mainly because of price and some great reviews and we couldn`t have been happier. STAY AWAY FROM GULF BEACH INN This was a horrible experience and I will be leaving a review of that place too but there is a chance it will be censored because im very unhappy with it and will be leaving a negative review. It cost $15 more per night and was not an efficiency it was just a motel room with tiny bathroom and we didnt get the room we reserved. JUST STAY AWAY TRUST ME
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy vintage motel is 2 minutes away from Clearwater Beach. Clean, comfy rooms with the modern touch - flats screens and complimentary wifi. Along with full kitchens per unit. Propane grills and beach chairs for guest use. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Silver Sands Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Sands Hotel Clearwater
- Silver Sands Motel Clearwater, Florida