“Great food, service, and atmosphere!”

Quaker Steak & Lube
Ranked #84 of 725 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 27 April 2014

When I saw this place on trip advisor I knew we had to go. We loved it! First we had an awesome waitress and the customer service was top notch. The food was delicious! My husbands favorite was the boom boom shrimp. For me it was the wings. Food came out fresh and quick! We will be back for sure!

TheOfficialQSL, Franchisor at Quaker Steak & Lube, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

ThanQ for the great review! We love hearing from our guests. We are happy that we could provide you with a fun experience and that you enjoyed our Team Member service and food. We hope to see you at The Lube again soon!

Reviewed 18 April 2014

First time at a Quaker Steak and Lube and was not disappointed. We sat outside for lunch and had an excellent bartender I believe his name was Dave. He checked back with us and offered us suggestions. I decided to do the buffet and was very happy. You get to order wings in sets of 4 with the buffet. The ribs were really good. The pizza was good as well. My wife ordered a wrap and enjoyed it as well. I wish there was a location closer to where we live, but if in the area I will for sure be stopping back in.

TheOfficialQSL, Franchisor at Quaker Steak & Lube, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

ThanQ for sharing your review! We are always happy to hear from our guests. We are glad you enjoyed the food and our Team member service. We look forward to seeing you back again.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

So we usually make a pit stop at Quaker Steak (see what I did there?) every time we go down to Florida. The o-rings are obviously a big attraction, and they do not disappoint with their thick cut rings on a car antennae. as a wing style joint, there is a variety of tastes to try, a bonus of this place is if you really like the flavour they also sell bottles of the stuff you can take home for your own dip'ems or wings. The drinks are fun, but read through the menu. I ordered a duck duck goose thinking it sounded fun... was not expecting there to be a rubber duck in my drink, ha. The atmosphere is fun, they are accommodating to large parties, although our party of nine called in advance, The base line was in all 9 there wasn't a single person disappointed with their meals, we had a good time.

ThanQ for the great review! We are always happy to hear from our guests. We are glad you and your party had a fun experience with us and that you all enjoyed the food and atmosphere. We look forward to seeing you back at The Lube again soon!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Ok, I confess, I love their Ribs! I have been there many times, and keep coming back for the ribs. They have a good, varied menue that can satisfy many tastes and desires. The staff is always friendly and efficient. They are famous for their wings and gazillion different sauces, along w/ their Auto and bike events, But I go for the ribs .. lol. Yes I will be coming back ... for the ribs.

TheOfficialQSL, Franchisor at Quaker Steak & Lube, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

ThanQ for sharing your review! We are always happy to hear from our guests. We are glad you enjoy our ribs and different sauce options. Please come back again soon!

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Bill Church and the staff at Quaker Steak & Lube made my 50th Birthday one I will always remember, Thank You. The staff was very friendly and was there right away when ever we needed something. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

1  Thank TeddyJames64
TheOfficialQSL, Franchisor at Quaker Steak & Lube, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

ThanQ for the great review! We love hearing from our guests. We are happy that we could provide you with a fun experience for your birthday and that our Team Member service was friendly and fast. We hope to see you at The Lube again soon!