Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clearwater / US 19N
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Bay Clearwater AP(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$90
US$115
US$151
Residence Inn
Quality Inn(Clearwater)
US$77
Pelican Pointe Hotel and Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$164
Comfort Inn & Suites(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$95
Hotels.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Clearwater(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$141
US$135
US$112
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Hotel Cabana Clearwater Beach(Clearwater)
US$193
All reviewsroom was cleanclearwater beachphillies spring trainingyogurtnice propertyi highly recommend this hotelstayed here for nightsshort drivetreadmilltampapropertieschannels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 March 2013

My son and I go to Phillies spring training every year and for the past two years we've stayed at this hotel. It is perfect for this kind of informal outing; comfortable, well maintained, friendly staff and a 10 mintue walk to the ball park. It's an active hotel where the guests also are friendly(what would you expect from us Philly fans) but it still was quiet.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2013

The hotel is clean as expected. Nice lobby, decent rooms. If you expect some shower pressure there isn't. More importantly, the service is not the best during high traffic times. Examples: I asked who appeared to be the Hotel's manager in turn for the fitness center. She showed me the way and said "on your way you will see an old man trying to access the Internet. Can you please help him as I don't have time for that" I simply went in my direction and indeed found someone trying to access the Internet and funny enough, did help him out... (Never experienced something like this). Then at the tiny gym, tried to use a treadmill. Not being able to turn it on, went out and ask an employee for help. Had no idea how to do so but told me someone would come immediately. Left the gym (using the steady bike) after 35 minutes and no one came. Want tea in your room? Don't use the two left the first night because that's all you'll get. Wireless Internet is indeed very slow. Price is not low to justify some of these deficiencies. Staff is friendly anyhow.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Had to wait to check in until exactly 3pm. Room assignment was wrong. We booked through Booking.com for a two bedroom queen executive suite. First room assigned was two queen beds. Second room "suite" had two queen beds and a couch all in one room. Furnishings not very comfortable. Free breakfast very bland. Poor value for cost. Would not stay here again. Limited handicap parking. Stay elsewhere, even if you are a Phillies fan during spring training. Check out nearby Hampton Inn first.

Room Tip: Check accommodations before moving into your room. Front desk staff not very helpful.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Beck105
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clearwater / US 19N, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2013

Dear Beck105,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. We strive to provide the best possible service and experience and it is always great to hear from our guests on how we are doing. My apologies for your disappointment with our facilities and the poor service you received during your stay. Rest assured that your comments will be reviewed by our team and take actions accordingly.

Once again, many thanks for your review. If there is anything we can do to make your next stay more comfortable, please do not hesitate to ask the Manager on Duty.

Karen C
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 12 March 2013

This place was great as I moved from another property that was terrible. (not ICH). The staff was friendly and the rooms were very clean. Great free breakfast and close to everything in Tampa, ST Pete, and Clearwater. Really enjoyed our sstay and highly reccomend this property.

Room Tip: Upper Floor
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2013

There is a sign in every Holiday Inn which states "Making your stay a complete success is our goal. Just let our Manager/Front desk staff know if any part of your stay isn't satisfactory. We promise to make it right or you won't pay for that part of your stay."
I booked the wrong Holiday Inn. Clearwater has one on "Gulfview Blvd." and "Gulf to Bay Blvd". When I tried to cancel they were too busy to talk because I used a third party (Booking.com). When I showed up and tried to cancel they said "Sorry, you used a third party, nothing we can do". "You have a pool view". Right! We were off the street...literally, in a very sad part of town with homeless people begging on the corner. We are 2 Seniors celebrating an anniversary who weren't wondering around a shady area on foot or by car. We were too afraid to stay there and left!
We wanted a "Gulf view" and had to pay through the nose to get it. They obviously didn't get it right according to their pledge! They could have cared less! Marriott is now our hotel of choice!!

Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clearwater / US 19N, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2013

Dear madotz,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our hotel. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. We’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Krysllin G.