Echo Sails Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
New Yorker Motel(Clearwater)
Beachview Hotel(Clearwater)
  • Pool
All reviewsmom popfull kitchenshort walk to beachrooms are clean and comfortableclearwater beachold floridaloved our stayroom numberfresh towelsliving roomplace to stayfridgepoolunlockedsofaunitslaundry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Was surprised when we got there how clean,we got there earlier then supposed to and they were so kind and helpful ,defiantly planing on going there again and can't wait To go.
U have u own kitchen,balcony,basically u own apartment couldn't ask for more the other thing is beach right across the street ,shops,entertainment everything is right there best spot to be in even on July 4<3

Room Tip: All the rooms are the same ,little difference wouldn't change anything about it.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Elvira S
Reviewed 6 April 2014

This was our first stay at Echo Sails and I would definitely stay there again. We stayed March 30, 2104 - April 4, 2014. The room was very clean and ready for us when we got there. The room we stayed in was the perfect size, a kitchen - dining area, living room area and separate bedroom. The pool was very nice as well. They have plenty of tables and chairs outside by the pool to eat outside and enjoy the grill that they have. There are also plenty of loungers by the pool. It is within walking distance of the beach, dining and shopping. It was the perfect place to stay. It was also very quiet. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Lisa S
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I thought I had left a review after vacation but I didn't. We traveled with two other familes the week of July 4th, 2013. We loved Echo Sails Motel! Very clean and lots of space in each of our rooms. It was the size of a small apartment! I loved not feeling cramped in a hotel room for the week.The kids loved the pool. Everything was in walking distance. The kitchen was stocked with all the cooking supplies you would need. We made a grocery trip for the week and stocked up on snacks for the kids and cooked several times. With the size of our group, eating out can get expensive. Echo Sails has become my favorite place to stay on vacation! I'm working on talking our group into starting plans for next year's stay.

Angey Ortiz
Indiana

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
7  Thank Angey O
Reviewed 1 August 2013

My 18th year staying at the Echo Sails and what can I say but thanks again to John, Jinny, John Jr. and the crew there. We had 3 rooms at one time and all were clean and ready for us uppon check in. They are always welcoming and never a problem and if there was, John will go out of his way to make sure it is corrected. Koho5 doesn't know what he is talking about and my advice to him is stay somewhere else and let us regulars enjoy this cozy Motel. Can't wait till I get there again...Joe C, Sandy Springs, Ga

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank jvc1968
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Been home from Clearwater Beach 1 1/2 weeks. We stayed at Echo Sails for 2 weeks and cannot wait to return. The rooms are large and roomy, the pool refreshing. Clean, honest and close to everything. Love it!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family