My Family 1st stayed at Echo Sails at Christmas time in 1986. Since then the property has changed hands but the Owners have carried on the tradition of super hosts. Husband, John, Wife Jinnie and honorable Son "Little John"!! Friendliness abounds at Echo Sails. All the guests are there for the same reason, rest, relax and have a great time. We have stayed here for the last two years in late April and early May. What a great time. My wife and I are already booked for next April and can't wait to get back. Just steps to the beach, stores and restaurants. Convenience store around the corner for quick snacks etc. Love the place and the owners!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Echo Sails Motel is a quiet, family-friendly place to stay on your trip to Clearwater Beach. The sparkling swimming pool, super clean rooms, and relaxed atmosphere are what make Echo Sails a wonderful place to spend your vacation. We hope to see you soon... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Echo Sails Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Echo Sails Hotel Clearwater
- Echo Sails Motel Clearwater, Florida