“Amazing!!!!”

Gulfside Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: . Clearwater Beach Yacht & Boat Charters Take a few hours or a day off, relax, disconnect and cruise with us. Sunset Sea-kers offers luxury motor yacht charters from Clearwater Beach, Florida. Offered are day charters to various islands, lunch and romantic dinner charters, sunset cruises, wedding charters, snorkeling and shelling trips, "snuba" charters, kayaking and bareboat charters. Cruise with experienced and licensed Captain Spag who has captained for 20 years. Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere while viewing wild Florida dolphins on a semi-private cruise. Captain Spag and his first mate, Sandy, also known as "Sweetie", will make sure you have a memorable experience. Sunset Sea-ker Charters has been in business in Clearwater Beach, Florida since 1977. Gulfside Adventures also now offers smaller boat rentals with a captain included. We will let you pick your fun-water skiing, wake boarding, fishing or just going for a ride on the water after or during lunch! Less people means cost.
Reviewed 16 March 2014

My family had such an amazing experience on the charter, we came back for the Model T ride! My husband still talks about it 6 months later! The owners take extreme pride in top notch customer service. Captain Spag went out of his way to take care of my family and show us a great time! Both trips were very memorable!!! Highly recommended!!!!!

Reviewed 16 March 2014

I have gone on several dinner charters and day charters with Captain Spag and his first mate, Sweetie. This is absolutely the best semi-private charter on Clearwater Beach. We had a great time, saw dolphin and saw magnificent sunsets. If you are visiting Clearwater Beach, add this to your to do list.

1  Thank Johnny K
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I went out on water with Gulfside Adventures and had the greatest time ever! Captain Spag and Sandy were nice and treated us like family. Been out multiple times and will go again. Great, experienced captain. Great food and company. I am from Evansville, Indiana.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

My family and I went on the dinner cruise to Island Way Grill and had a fabulous time! The boat ride over to the Island Way was gorgeous and Captain Spag and Sandy were wonderful hosts! Very nice people. The weather was cloudy but it was still a great time and seeing all the lights after dark was amazing too. We bought our own cocktails and had a blast. I would definitely recommend Gulfside Adventures to anyone!

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 November 2013

The first part of our "adventure" (taking a tour of Clearwater in a Model-T) was fun....got lots of waves from folks as we drove by, and Spag, our chauffeur, was very nice and accommodating. He pointed out a few areas of interest, but the tour didn't tell us much about Clearwater. One BIG plus was the photo session he took of us next to the car, printing one in sepia tones to match the "flavor" of the ride. When we bought our tickets to the tour, it stated that we would have lunch at Sheperd's magnificent buffet...a $25.00 per person buffet! When I called to make reservations AFTER buying the tickets, Spag told me that we would have to eat at the bar because the buffet was closed. That disappointed me, but I thought it would be OK. The food was mediocre with a very limited menu. My husband's burger was good, but my fish tacos were pretty tasteless. My recommendation...be sure to find out if the buffet is operating BEFORE you buy the tickets. Otherwise, it's a REALLY expensive car ride!

4  Thank Linda H
captainspag, Owner at Gulfside Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

I am very sorry for your disappointment with the food offered for lunch. Unfortunately, at that time, Shepherds was undergoing a major renovation, but change is good since the food in the new restaurant will be outstanding! Once again, I am sorry for your food experience but happy that you enjoyed the ride and photos.