“Captain Spag is the best!”

Gulfside Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: . Clearwater Beach Yacht & Boat Charters Take a few hours or a day off, relax, disconnect and cruise with us. Sunset Sea-kers offers luxury motor yacht charters from Clearwater Beach, Florida. Offered are day charters to various islands, lunch and romantic dinner charters, sunset cruises, wedding charters, snorkeling and shelling trips, "snuba" charters, kayaking and bareboat charters. Cruise with experienced and licensed Captain Spag who has captained for 20 years. Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere while viewing wild Florida dolphins on a semi-private cruise. Captain Spag and his first mate, Sandy, also known as "Sweetie", will make sure you have a memorable experience. Sunset Sea-ker Charters has been in business in Clearwater Beach, Florida since 1977.
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I've been on several charters with Captain Spag. Fabulous every time!. He is especially great with kids....teaching them about the boat and the ocean and all the sights. My niece & nephew loved him!!! I would recommend Gulfside Adventures to anyone!!!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

My family came down from Canada and Guyana and we took them out on the Gulf with Captain Spag and his Sweetie . My family and I had a wonderful time , good food drinks and music by Shane Hussain; My family was ever so grateful to Capt Spag and his sweetie for making our trip on the Gulf very Memorable. We will be doing this again very soon when my family comes down from up north; I would recommend Gulfside Adventures to locals and tourists for Capt Spag gives you an awesome experience;

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Clearwater Beach has won Best Beach Award...we give Capt. Spag & Sandy with Gulfside Adventures the Best Boat charter, #1 Award! We had a super experience with a fabulous afternoon ride (on an extremely awesome boat I might add) then made our way to Island Way Grill @ Clearwater Beach. Had an awesome dinner which finished just early enough to get back onboard and rode into an amazing sunset. This boat ride was spectacular!! Nothing beats the gulf sunsets, each one different & so beautiful. If you are looking for a very relaxed, but exciting boat charter, this is it! we saw dolphins on the intercoastal, the scenery is just beautiful to take in. Nothing can beat this experience...it is a MUST DO when visiting Clearwater Beach. I am lucky enough to live in Clearwater, so I also know what is available for the cost...this is where you need to reserve your sunset ride! Capt. Spag & Sandy are so accommodating & extremely nice! They help make this a memorable & fantastic experience! Dolphins & Sunsets via a fantastic boat...nothing beats that!

Reviewed 18 March 2014

My husband and I went out for a Charter with Spag and his first mate Sandy. It was a beautiful day and we were treated like family I would recommend this experience for anyone wanting to see the beautiful Clearwater basin.

1  Thank MIchael M