“All the Personal Touches...”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Clearwater
Frenchy's Oasis Motel
Ranked #5 of 98 Hotels in Clearwater
Reviewed 23 August 2014

I have read the other reviews trying to see what I could add. Clean, Quiet, those views..., friendly, convenient, Let's go with COMFORTABLE, the bed linens and towels are rinsed in Snuggle Fabric Softener so they smell YUMMY! The *Fully Stocked Kitchen* is stocked with non-stick cookware so clean up after breakfast (enjoyed on our private balcony) was a breeze! The pool has super comfortable cushions, pool toys, towels, boogie boards, sunscreen -Fully Stocked for the kids- AND Siriux XM Margaretville is piped in - PERFECT! The Lounge area has a fully stocked movie library, books and a Keurig Coffee Maker with a delicious selection of K-cups to pick from. Leann and the staff at Frenchy's Oasis have obviously given a lot of thought into what makes a vacation spot special and unique. I felt as if we were staying with friends. Friends with a really cool place on the water!

Room Tip: We had an upstairs balcony room (#10) and the views, quiet, privacy were all PERFECT!
3  Thank Kathy K

Reviewed 21 August 2014

It may not be for everyone, but I really love Frenchy's Oasis Motel. It is a funky little motel like the old Florida places I went with my parents in the 60s & 70s (yeah I'm that old). Terrazzo flooring, new mid century furnishings. It is clean and quiet. Do I need maid service every day? No, I am a big girl, I can make my own bed and hang up my bath towel - thank you very much. There may not be the modern resort breakfast and tiki puki bar, valet parking, lazy river and it is just over a block from the beach (OMG, you have to WALK - the horror!) but I love my balcony over the intracoastal marina waith the front porch looking over the pool and actually walking to the beach carrying my chair and cooler. Frenchy's Salt Water Cafe is across the street for good food. I can do yoga down by the pool or on the beach. Simple things for a simple life. ‪‬

Room Tip: Get a room overlooking the intracoastal. Morning coffee on the balcony - wonderful!
3  Thank Karen E
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I have stayed many different places on Clearwater Beach but this place was the cleanest, friendliest, and had phenomenal views!!! We were in a room overlooking the water and the views night and day were amazing. The best part is that you can walk to great restaurants (especially Frenchy's) and it is only 2 blocks from the beach. We loved this place so much we are already booked for our next trip!!! Thank you Frenchy's Oasis Motel for making our vacation wonderful!!!

3  Thank Cathy1993
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I LOVE this place. It's two blocks from the beach, on a quiet street. It's small, I think 15 rooms, with parking right in front. There are several restaurants (including one of Frenchy's, the awesome Salt Water Cafe - shout out to Raymond) right across the street. Walgreen's is down the block and open 24 hours. And the pool is clean and sparking, with Jimmy Buffet as the soundtrack. Pool toys and floats are provided for kids.

The room was spotless, and all the boxes were checked: Beautiful view of bay from balcony, no carpet (we hate carpet), fridge, flat screen TV, fresh fluffy towels, firm but not too-firm beds, table and chairs for sitting or working on laptop, and good strong A/C (a necessity for south FL in Summer).

You just cannot beat the value the Oasis offers. When I find myself at Clearwater Beach in the future (which luckily for me is again this weekend), Frency's Oasis will be home. Do yourself a favor and STAY HERE!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank saltdog
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We are local to the Clearwater Florida area and have stayed in a lot of hotels/motels up and down our coast. This "stay" vacation getaway we chose Frenchys Oasis Motel. So glad we did. It was with out a doubt the cleanest place I have ever stayed in!!! The staff was friendly and the manager, Leann made us feel so welcome. She went out of her way to make sure we were comfortable and enjoying ourselves. Oasis is our new getaway! We loved it so much, we are going to tell all our friends! Thank you Oasis staff, we will see you again for sure.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Lshera01
Reviewed 3 July 2014

apparently the motel was refurbished 4 years ago, it looks like last week. stayed for 4 nights and could not fault the staff, cleanliness, location.
The pool was excellent with a real 6 feet depth, the pool loungers had the best cushions ever with towels and some beach gear provided. Most rooms overlook the inland waterway complete with a fishing pier with loungers.
The nearest beach was 3 minutes away adjacent the hilton hotel, this is pure white sand 100 mts wide and stretched for miles. The bars and eateries are on the doorstep with a Wallgreens at the bottom of the street for beers, snacks etc and Publix supermarket at the other end of the causeway about a mile away.
The room was fully equipped for cooking if required and a full sized bar-b-q sited at the pool. there was a safe and daily towel change if needed and a guest laundry

Room Tip: there are 4 rooms only overlooking the pool, choose any of the 10 water view rooms with balcony'...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kirkella
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Where do I start? This is by far the cleanest hotel we have ever stayed in. We have stayed in Ritz Carlton's that were not as clean. We celebrated our 26th anniversary here and it was awesome. The staff and even the other guest we had the pleasure of meeting were great! We had a water front that looked over a small marina so we could watch the sunrise. You can tell they strive to keep the property looking nice. When you sit on your patio there are no spider webs in the corners and it looks like it has just been painted. You won't go wrong staying here. The beds were comfortable and the kitchen was well appointed. Rooms are very quite.
Be sure and eat at Frenchy's Salt water across the street. Great fresh food! If they have the Royal Red shrimp when your there be sure and try them they are a lot like lobster. They also have a fish house next door where you can buy fresh seafood if you want to cook in your room or to take home with you. If you are staying at the hotel they will give you a small discount. Hope this is helpful.

Room Tip: If you want a room upstairs I would call to verify that you get it because I requested one but they...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple