Just spent 6 nights (Oct 2-8,2013) at the Sands Pointe, The only words i can use to describe this motel are charming, clean, quite, relaxing and the owners are so very nice. Within walking distace to resturants, beach. Pool area and pool were spotless clean. My husband and I are hoping to go back next summer to celebrate his 60th birthday. Had a wonderful time. This is our new place to stay when visiting clearwater beach. The best kept secret.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Family-Owned and operated, friendly motel, is located on the corner of Coronado Drive & Hamden. It is just a 2 minute walk to the beach, and is nearby stores, resturaunts and Peir 60. Mini-golfing, parasailing, jetskiing, fishing and much more is all located nearby. Visit Clearwater Beach Marina and spend an afternoon on the high seas fishing or take in one of the relaxing nightly sunset cruises featuring fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sands Point Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Point Hotel Clearwater
- Sands Point Motel Clearwater, Florida