We arrived late on the weekend of a large boat race which we were unaware of. The hotel had not received our reservation made online and the owners were not expecting us. We had reserved a regular hotel room..the only room remaining was a mini apartment and we were given this room at our reservation price. Our stay was pleasant...very small hotel (12 rooms I believe), no children, quiet and comfortable. The pool was beautiful and short walk to beach and covenience stores. The owners could be seen floating in and out of the property all day and were also very friendly. For those who are picky...some of the rooms are outdated, there are times the office is closed and you will need to phone to reach the manager, and given it is family run there is no housekeeping on Sundays or Holidays. Overall great place with appropriate expectations. We will be going back. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Family-Owned and operated, friendly motel, is located on the corner of Coronado Drive & Hamden. It is just a 2 minute walk to the beach, and is nearby stores, resturaunts and Peir 60. Mini-golfing, parasailing, jetskiing, fishing and much more is all located nearby. Visit Clearwater Beach Marina and spend an afternoon on the high seas fishing or take in one of the relaxing nightly sunset cruises featuring fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Sands Point Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Point Hotel Clearwater
- Sands Point Motel Clearwater, Florida