My husband and I stayed at Sands Point this year for the month of April and as in the previous two years our vacation was awesome. As always Stella and Ed (the owners) do everything they can to make your stay as pleasant as possible. You only have to look around the property to know they work extremely hard and take a lot of pride in the motel. Every year we meet so many nice people from all over the world and have made many new friends. As mentioned in previous comments from other guests the location is perfect (5 minute walk to the beach and within a short walking distance to many restaurants, bars and shopping). Needless to say, we have booked for our stay at Sands Point next year for five weeks and are already looking forward to it. Once again, thank you Stella and Ed - until next year.
Sandie and Ronnie (Two Happy Birds).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Family-Owned and operated, friendly motel, is located on the corner of Coronado Drive & Hamden. It is just a 2 minute walk to the beach, and is nearby stores, resturaunts and Peir 60. Mini-golfing, parasailing, jetskiing, fishing and much more is all located nearby. Visit Clearwater Beach Marina and spend an afternoon on the high seas fishing or take in one of the relaxing nightly sunset cruises featuring fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Sands Point Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Point Hotel Clearwater
- Sands Point Motel Clearwater, Florida