I stayed here with my family in suite 10 for 4 nights for the 4th July festivities and we loved it. Our accommodation was spacious, very well appointed and spotless. The owners are a pleasure to meet - very friendly - you can tell that the must have worked in the hospitality industry previously. They are very easy going, keep the place spotless and really keep and eye on the place. The pool area is very clean and well maintained with plenty of loungers and chairs. The beach is a 3 minute walk away and beach chairs and parasols are provided by motel if required. Although, located at the intersection of 2 roads, the area is very quiet and peaceful and other longer term residents were very friendly. We look forward to returning next year. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Family-Owned and operated, friendly motel, is located on the corner of Coronado Drive & Hamden. It is just a 2 minute walk to the beach, and is nearby stores, resturaunts and Peir 60. Mini-golfing, parasailing, jetskiing, fishing and much more is all located nearby. Visit Clearwater Beach Marina and spend an afternoon on the high seas fishing or take in one of the relaxing nightly sunset cruises featuring fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Sands Point Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Point Hotel Clearwater
- Sands Point Motel Clearwater, Florida