I have come back to the Motel after a couple years and it is a very clean and calm place. Also it is located near the beach and not that far from the city so there are many activities to do during your vacation. This motel also has the nicest managers and great service. I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Family-Owned and operated, friendly motel, is located on the corner of Coronado Drive & Hamden. It is just a 2 minute walk to the beach, and is nearby stores, resturaunts and Peir 60. Mini-golfing, parasailing, jetskiing, fishing and much more is all located nearby. Visit Clearwater Beach Marina and spend an afternoon on the high seas fishing or take in one of the relaxing nightly sunset cruises featuring fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Sands Point Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Point Hotel Clearwater
- Sands Point Motel Clearwater, Florida