This place is centrally located across from Clearwater Beach. We stayed in a suite with two queen beds, T.V. etc. Then there
was an extra large kitchen with all appliances, sofa and t.v. White tiles throughout.
The pool was recently re-done to a salt water system. The grounds were clean and well maintained on a daily basis.
This is a family run, safe and comfortable hotel with friendly people around. The rates are excellent. We stayed for nine days end of Dec/08 and will go back again.
Sir Moe and Priscilla
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Family-Owned and operated, friendly motel, is located on the corner of Coronado Drive & Hamden. It is just a 2 minute walk to the beach, and is nearby stores, resturaunts and Peir 60. Mini-golfing, parasailing, jetskiing, fishing and much more is all located nearby. Visit Clearwater Beach Marina and spend an afternoon on the high seas fishing or take in one of the relaxing nightly sunset cruises featuring fine dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Sands Point Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Point Hotel Clearwater
- Sands Point Motel Clearwater, Florida