We were there for one night and would have loved to stay longer. The hotel was great right on the beach. You have to get to pool early to claim your spot. Catherine the resort ambassador was so pleasant. She greeted us with complimentary drinks upon arrival and engaged in conversation with my son. Dinner at the restaurant is a must. Service was just fair at best but the food was delicious. We were disappointed they cancelled the movie at night when there was no rain. Other than that it was a pleasurable experience and we will be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a stunning location along a 700-foot expanse on the sugary white sands of pristine Gulf of Mexico beach front, Sandpearl Resort's casually elegant surroundings provide guests with a vacation experience unmatched on the beach. Just 18 miles from Tampa International Airport, our guests will experience the old Florida tradition of hospitality at our brand new world-class property. Our friendly staff will help make your stay memorable through plush amenities and impeccable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TravelUp, Hotelopia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Sandpearl Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpearl Hotel Clearwater
- Sandpearl Resort Clearwater, Florida