We have stayed at this resort many times and as a whole, we love it. The rooms are beautiful, the pool area and beach are spectacular and the bar food is very good. Our first year, the fine dining restaurant had delicious food but it was very loud. The dining room is open to the bar and the noise was very loud. Also, bar patrons have a habit of drinking and sometimes smoking out on the patio late at night. You can easily hear them in your room.
We have also had housekeeping show up very late in the afternoon to clean our room.
With a few changes, the SandPearl is easily one of my favorite places to stay while in Florida.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a stunning location along a 700-foot expanse on the sugary white sands of pristine Gulf of Mexico beach front, Sandpearl Resort's casually elegant surroundings provide guests with a vacation experience unmatched on the beach. Just 18 miles from Tampa International Airport, our guests will experience the old Florida tradition of hospitality at our brand new world-class property. Our friendly staff will help make your stay memorable through plush amenities and impeccable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotelopia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandpearl Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpearl Hotel Clearwater
- Sandpearl Resort Clearwater, Florida