First things first when we arrived we were greeted by the most charming or people the complementry mommosa was divine the one downfall was that we arrived at 1pm but our room wasent ready tell 4 so we made our way down to the pool the activite employees or pool helpers were amazing the girl at the desk was really nice but the 2 guys were Even more amazing they helped my 85 year old grandma by pushing her in a beach style wheelchair all the way to the water the funny thing was that one of the young men was a security gaurd it really made us feel safe and important the only complaint was the manager of the pool jen was her name she was very rude and because of her nor me or my grandma whent back to the pool for the rest of our stay the rooms were amazing the boat races were the perfect event to watch from our balcony but everything being said we loved our stay I just hope next year we come back they have a nicer pool manager
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a stunning location along a 700-foot expanse on the sugary white sands of pristine Gulf of Mexico beach front, Sandpearl Resort's casually elegant surroundings provide guests with a vacation experience unmatched on the beach. Just 18 miles from Tampa International Airport, our guests will experience the old Florida tradition of hospitality at our brand new world-class property. Our friendly staff will help make your stay memorable through plush amenities and impeccable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sandpearl Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpearl Hotel Clearwater
- Sandpearl Resort Clearwater, Florida