My husband and I stayed two nights for a wedding and were very pleased with the accommodations. The hotel is right on the beach and provides chairs and fire pits for use at night.
We never visited the restaurant but the wedding we attended was catered by the hotel and the food was excellent. Each room had a mini-fridge and even 2 wine glasses and a wine opener, which we made good use of.
The rooms have high ceilings and are insulated very well because I never heard any of our neighbors. I usually bring earplugs because I'm such a light sleeper but I never needed to use them.
The hotel is within walking distance to a lot of great bars and restaurants. My only gripe for our stay was that valet parking is required and costs $20 per day. They offer free WiFi and the service received was outstanding. We only live an hour away and may never stay here again, but I'm glad we got the opportunity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a stunning location along a 700-foot expanse on the sugary white sands of pristine Gulf of Mexico beach front, Sandpearl Resort's casually elegant surroundings provide guests with a vacation experience unmatched on the beach. Just 18 miles from Tampa International Airport, our guests will experience the old Florida tradition of hospitality at our brand new world-class property. Our friendly staff will help make your stay memorable through plush amenities and impeccable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sandpearl Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpearl Hotel Clearwater
- Sandpearl Resort Clearwater, Florida