We stayed over the summer and loved it. They had our room ready when we arrived which was nice since we were traveling with our baby. The pool was very nice and outside grill had pretty good food. Beaches were nice and clean. The shops and restaurants around the resort were great. Very good breakfast food next door!! Highly recommend. The only thing we didn't like was the high resort fee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a stunning location along a 700-foot expanse on the sugary white sands of pristine Gulf of Mexico beach front, Sandpearl Resort's casually elegant surroundings provide guests with a vacation experience unmatched on the beach. Just 18 miles from Tampa International Airport, our guests will experience the old Florida tradition of hospitality at our brand new world-class property. Our friendly staff will help make your stay memorable through plush amenities and impeccable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Sandpearl Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpearl Hotel Clearwater
- Sandpearl Resort Clearwater, Florida