This is a beautiful propert at a superb location. The rooms are very nice with the gulf view rooms (south facing) offering a great view of the gulf and pool area. The pool and beach are outstanding and the pool staff was very good, especially Brian. This place is expensive but truly outstanding, I highly recommend it especially if you can visit during low season when you can get a relatively low rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a stunning location along a 700-foot expanse on the sugary white sands of pristine Gulf of Mexico beach front, Sandpearl Resort's casually elegant surroundings provide guests with a vacation experience unmatched on the beach. Just 18 miles from Tampa International Airport, our guests will experience the old Florida tradition of hospitality at our brand new world-class property. Our friendly staff will help make your stay memorable through plush amenities and impeccable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sandpearl Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpearl Hotel Clearwater
- Sandpearl Resort Clearwater, Florida