Sandpearl Resort
US$172
US$190
US$243
  • Breakfast included
Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$177
US$312
US$281
  • Pool
Hotel Cabana Clearwater Beach(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$250
US$188
  • Beachfront
US$225
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Coconut Cove All-Suite Hotel(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$162
2,591 results
All reviewstate island grillthe activities deskfire pitsand pearlglass of champagneclearwater beachzero entryclear sky cafejunior suiteturn down servicevalet parkingper daypool areapool servicebeautiful hotelbeach umbrellasan umbrella
Reviewed 30 April 2014

This resort is top notch!!! Everything gets a 5 star!!! Rooms are very clean, beds are comfortable, service by the entire hotel staff was also the best we've received overall compared to anywhere else (all the way from front desk crew, concierge, pool desk, restaurants, and staff working the beach). My husband and I both work in customer service so this is is something that is extremely important to us and can be hard to find these days. This resort is in the best location, all shops and great restaurants are within walking distance, no car needed. And after walking a mile down the beach, we learned that we also have the best beach front. It's private with chairs and umbrellas you can rent for the day, very clean, not crowded, and you get waited on. If we ever make it back to Clearwater, we already plan to re-book here. Oh and I did forget my sweater in the restaurant on our last day. I didn't realize it until I got to the airport but when I called to see if they found it, it took them about an hour to get it down to the shipping department with my information, it was sent out that next day (Monday). I've done this before in the past, it usually takes hotels days to get something like this taken care of, I was very impressed. Very trustworthy crew over there! If I could give them a 10 star I would!!

Room Tip: We had a beach view room right above the pool area, may have been a bit more expensive but it was worth waking up to. Absolutely beautiful! And you could see what was going on the entire time at the pool.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stacey H
LaniWood, Front Office Manager at Sandpearl Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing a review on your most recent stay with us. I am so happy to hear that our staff worked efficiently to return your lost item to you as soon as possible. It is great to hear you were impressed with our customer service and that our staff provided you with the best service compared to anywhere else you have stayed. We greatly appreciate your feedback and kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

My husband and I travel frequently and our last few trips were with our children, so we wanted a get-away for just the two of us. We planned our trip pretty last minute and after reading reviews on Tripadvisor I had my heart set on The Sandpearl. The resort itself was sold out, but we found ONE remaining 1 bedroom suite on VRBO. I cancelled my stay at The Hyatt and booked it. I am SO glad I did. The resort is absolutely AMAZING. From the champagne check-in to the incredible beach bar service, we had a wonderful time. We never made it to the pool, because the service at the beach was so good, but the pool is gorgeous. Tates Grill has delicious food and we ate lunch their twice. It is right on the beach. The resort is super clean and well maintained. The Valet attendants were FAST and super friendly. You really don't need a car because you are in walking distance to many shops, restaurants and beach bars. All of which play music. Dining at The Beachcomber is A MUST and be sure to ask to sit in the piano lounge. Finally, the beach... the beautiful powdery sand. I grew up going to Sanibel and always loved their beach but it doesn't compare to Clearwater. Not in the least. It truly is like walking on powder.
We have already booked two trips to next year, I can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: It really doesn't matter if you have the coastal view.. it's gorgeous. We always book Oceanfront, but it wasn't available. We got to see the ocean all day at the beach, so it was a nice treat to overlook the Intracoastal and watch the boats go by. It was also nice to see what was going on down the strip.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing a review on your most recent stay at the Sandpearl Resort. I am so happy you chose to stay with us and that you had a pleasant dining experience with great service provided to you at our poolside restaurant, Tate Island Grill. I am delighted to hear you have plans to return to us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

This is our 10th stay at this gorgeous hotel, which speaks for itself!!
The location is right on the beach, where it never seems to get overcrowded- lovely for walking up to the pier which takes around 10 mins and is surrounded by children's activities.
The hotel itself has a very relaxed feel to it, and the staff are friendly.
The only criticism I have is the pool bar.. We arrived twice at 8.45 for food, having been told by the hotel that they close at 10, and were confronted by disinterested staff who were apparently ready to close( although it was busy!)
Overall though, a stunning resort! We will be back!!

Stayed: April 2014

Dear Guest,

I am happy to hear you have returned again and again to the Sandpearl Resort and have enjoyed your time with us on every one of your visits. Thank you for your feedback on your most recent stay. Please accept my sincere apology for the miscommunication regarding Tate's closing hours. Our beachside restaurant is open until 10pm on Friday and Saturday evenings, closing at 9pm Sunday through Thursday. It would be our pleasure to have you return to us again and experience our restaurants when you would like to relax by the Gulf and our pool. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

From the moment we walked in the staff anticipated our every need. The front desk upgraded us to a junior suite upon arrival and cannot say enough nice things about the room, the view, the service, and the amenities. This resort reminds me of some of the most premium resorts we have visited in the Caribbean. Location is great too. We will definitely be back! Thanks Sand Pearl!

• Stayed: April 2014
LaniWood, Front Office Manager at Sandpearl Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review regarding your most recent stay with us. I am so glad you were pleased with your suite and enjoyed the views, amenities, and especially the service. It is great to hear that you would choose to stay with us again and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Staff was very courteous & helpful. Loved the breakfast choices & quality. Will definitively stay there again!!! The room was clean, pleasant decor inside the room and lobby. Great pool and jacuzzi. Wonderful restaurants within a mile.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing a review on your most recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that our staff were courteous and helpful during your visit. It is our pleasure to be at your service for whatever you may desire. It is great to hear you were pleased with your dining experience for breakfast as well. We appreciate the kind words and hope you return to the Sandpearl on your next visit to Clearwater Beach!