Sandpearl Resort
US$190
US$191
US$172
  • Pool
Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$143
  • Beachfront
Hotel Cabana Clearwater Beach(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$312
US$281
US$225
  • Pool
Coconut Cove All-Suite Hotel(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$162
Hotels.com
2,591 results
All reviewstate island grillthe activities deskfire pitsand pearlglass of champagneclearwater beachzero entryclear sky cafejunior suiteturn down servicevalet parkingper daypool areapool servicebeautiful hotelbeach umbrellasan umbrella
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Stayed here for 5 nights July 2014 with 2 adults and 2 kids (aged 11 and 9) in interconnecting rooms. Rooms were clean and comfortable overlooking the front of the hotel. Pool area was great - pool was large, plenty of sunbeds (although I think it would benefit from more umbrellas). Kids enjoyed the outdoor chess and table tennis tables. Right on the gorgeous beach, Food and drinks around the pool were good quality and reasonably priced.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ben F
Molly M, Assistant Front Office Manager at Sandpearl Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us. I am delighted you enjoyed the interconnecting room accommodations as well as some of the amenities we have to offer. Our pool area is one of a kind and I am so happy your kids were able to enjoy the outdoor chess and table tennis. We greatly appreciate your feedback and hope you return to us on your next visit to Clearwater Beach!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Hotel personal ~~ everyone that we encountered was friendly and helpful ( nothing major needed)

Room~~ nice room ( 2 double beds) clean and comfortable

cleaning crew~~ did their job competently

would return

Room Tip: we faced the clearsky cafe which has music at night to us, not a problem we were 6 floors up
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear how helpful and friendly every employee you encountered was. It is our pleasure to assist you during your stay with whatever you may need. We greatly appreciate your kind words and hope you return to us on your next visit to Clearwater Beach!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I stayed here a few years ago and gave this hotel rave reviews. Stayed here again in June 2014 and still give the hotel rave reviews for beach access, pool, restaurants nearby, and overall hotel quality and staff friendliness. But with one caveat, watch your credit card bill after your stay! I had to call them about not one but two errant charges on my bill. Charges for parking a car did not have and honor bar charges which did not exist.

Room Tip: Any room except rooms facing the front of the hotel
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank kwtech

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear about the errors on your bill following your departure. I am, however, happy to hear you enjoyed your second trip to the Sandpearl from the beach access and pool area, to our friendly staff. We appreciate your feedback and hope you return on your next visit to Clearwater Beach!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a few nights and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves at the pool and attached bar. It's a nice hotel, beautiful view, decent rooms, courteous staff; however, it is expensive. We upgraded to a junior suite but I wouldn't do it again. Save your money and stay in a regular room with a pool/Gulf view. Weather permitting, you will be spending most of your time at the beach or pool anyways!
My issues with the Sandpearl are as follows- 1)You would think a junior suite would have a small microwave, it did not. 2)The side of the bathroom that faces the sleeping area is open but has the option to be closed off with shutters. It's a nice idea but I don't think it works well in reality. The shutters offer no bathroom privacy. 3)Movie night can be loud, depending on where your room is located. 4)Cleaning staff should be more vigilant. We found a pair of someone's underwear under the dresser. Ew.
The Sandpearl did have some qualities that I definitely appreciated. For example, they have big checkerboard tables set up downstairs. The pool area staff members were are very polite and helpful. They also have a lot of beach furniture you can use.
In summary, it's a nice hotel but very pricey. I'm not sure it's worth the exorbitant price.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kate J
Sandpearl_GM, General Manager at Sandpearl Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your recent review. I am glad that you and your boyfriend enjoyed your time at the pool and bar.

Thank you for your feedback. Regarding the microwave, while the regular rooms do not have microwaves we do have a microwave on each guest floor in the Ice Room. If you have a suite you have a full kitchen and that includes a microwave. I will share you comment with the Activities Team regarding the level of volume on the dive in movies. I will also speak to the Executive Housekeeper regarding the cleanliness of your room.

Again, thank you for the feedback.

Eric Waltz

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Attended a conference held at the Sandpearl and was overall impressed. I was offered champagne or a mimosa upon check in and I found the staff to be outstanding. The lobby is gorgeous and the pool area is stunning. The room I had was nice. I had a view of the gulf from my balcony. I was not impressed with the food offered at the breakfasts and lunches during our conference and had to wait for additional plates at one meal and then wait for more food to be brought out at another. This may just be a case of what meals were chosen by conference planners. I was charged for room service that I had not used and the front desk staff was great and deleted the charge on my bill.

All in all I enjoyed my stay and would most likely go back..

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank gogirl1963
LaniWood, Front Office Manager at Sandpearl Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us. It is great to hear that you were impressed with your room accommodations and with the resort and staff. I am glad that our front desk agents quickly assisted in removing the unintended charge on your bill. I am happy to hear you would return to the Sandpearl Resort. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Lani Wood