Spent a week here in 2010 and cried on my way back to the airport/Manhattan. After 25 years in The City, it was time for a change and this vacation at this hotel provided the direction.
Living in Clearwater for 3 yrs now and LOVE IT!!!! My spot on the beach is in front of Sandpearl and my favorite lunch is the Nana Bowl at Carrata's. Thank you, Sandpearl, for helping me find my next home :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a stunning location along a 700-foot expanse on the sugary white sands of pristine Gulf of Mexico beach front, Sandpearl Resort's casually elegant surroundings provide guests with a vacation experience unmatched on the beach. Just 18 miles from Tampa International Airport, our guests will experience the old Florida tradition of hospitality at our brand new world-class property. Our friendly staff will help make your stay memorable through plush amenities and impeccable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotelopia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandpearl Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpearl Hotel Clearwater
- Sandpearl Resort Clearwater, Florida