This hotel was very nice, but I think the $15 resort fee daily & the $16 valet parking fee daily is a little much. The staff was nice,hotel is quiet,not for anyone that is rowdy. Our room was kept clean, nice view of the marina across the street. I'm not sure if I would book again,but the pool,exercise room, jacuzzi were first rate. My husband & I are in are early 50's & this was okay for us. The business center was nice to use while we were there with 2 computers with high speed internet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a stunning location along a 700-foot expanse on the sugary white sands of pristine Gulf of Mexico beach front, Sandpearl Resort's casually elegant surroundings provide guests with a vacation experience unmatched on the beach. Just 18 miles from Tampa International Airport, our guests will experience the old Florida tradition of hospitality at our brand new world-class property. Our friendly staff will help make your stay memorable through plush amenities and impeccable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotelopia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sandpearl Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpearl Hotel Clearwater
- Sandpearl Resort Clearwater, Florida