The Sandpearl Resort is a gem within a gem of a town. It's hard to describe the ideological change that a luxury resort like this brings to the small town atmosphere of Clearwater Beach, but it offers the discerning visitor a wide variety of options for food, entertainment, and leisure activities. You get the best of everything...from luxury service and facilities to local flare that can answer any craving you might have...be it entertainment or food.
The Sandpearl's size is perfectly suited for those who want that total resort package...not having to leave the property during their entire stay, while fitting into the small town feeling of Clearwater Beach. Keep in mind this is not Miami Beach, but it is the perfect small town on one of the most spectacular beaches in Florida.
There are plenty of restaurants within walking distance, we recommend Frenchy's Stowaway, Crabby Bills, and of course the on-site places (Tate's and Caretta on the Gulf). If you want it...you can find it in Clearwater Beach...Thai to Irish bangers. The entertainment is also just as varied. The Sandpearl along with just about every local restaurant has live music Friday thru Sunday afternoons til well into the night. The genre ranges from the usual Caribbean/Jimmy Buffet tunes, to blues and rock-n-roll just to name a few.
We rented a one bedroom suite, gulf view on the 7th floor. Beautifully decorated, full kitchen, large whirlpool bath and extra large walk in shower. The resort itself is breathtaking. The pool area is surrounded by exotic plants and palm trees. The pool area has a zero grade entry, great for kids. The beach is cleaned every morning leaving a pristine white sandy landscape.
We enjoyed the pool, the fitness center, playing tennis at the courts a stone's throw away, the local restaurants and Pier 60.
The entire staff was genuinely friendly and courteous. They went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable.
We recommend the Sandpearl for couples and families who want to relax, enjoy the sun coast of Florida.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a stunning location along a 700-foot expanse on the sugary white sands of pristine Gulf of Mexico beach front, Sandpearl Resort's casually elegant surroundings provide guests with a vacation experience unmatched on the beach. Just 18 miles from Tampa International Airport, our guests will experience the old Florida tradition of hospitality at our brand new world-class property. Our friendly staff will help make your stay memorable through plush amenities and impeccable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotelopia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sandpearl Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpearl Hotel Clearwater
- Sandpearl Resort Clearwater, Florida