Me and My Significant Other stayed at The Sandpearl May 14-17 2009.
I have to say the hotel is Fabulous! The Room, Grounds, Staff were incredible.
There is a "Fire Pit" right of the Beach that the holet lights every night. The Sunsets
are incredible too. Please ignore any Bad Reviews.......This place is Awesome!
I normally stay at 5 Star resorts (Ritz & Four seasons) and i enjoyed this More.
Great Service and Up-to-date modern Decor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a stunning location along a 700-foot expanse on the sugary white sands of pristine Gulf of Mexico beach front, Sandpearl Resort's casually elegant surroundings provide guests with a vacation experience unmatched on the beach. Just 18 miles from Tampa International Airport, our guests will experience the old Florida tradition of hospitality at our brand new world-class property. Our friendly staff will help make your stay memorable through plush amenities and impeccable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sandpearl Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpearl Hotel Clearwater
- Sandpearl Resort Clearwater, Florida