This was a fantastic hotel. Very beautiful, modern, and elegant without the pretentiousness of other high-end hotels. We rented a pool cabana for the afternoon one day and would suggest to anyone looking to do this to reserve it ahead of time for there are only 5 and they are rented out quickly. We also enjoyed getting a cabana on the beach and being able to raise our flag when we needed a wait staff person to order drinks or food. The room was very clean and beautiful, the hotel grounds were gorgeous, the staff was very friendly. We will definitely be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a stunning location along a 700-foot expanse on the sugary white sands of pristine Gulf of Mexico beach front, Sandpearl Resort's casually elegant surroundings provide guests with a vacation experience unmatched on the beach. Just 18 miles from Tampa International Airport, our guests will experience the old Florida tradition of hospitality at our brand new world-class property. Our friendly staff will help make your stay memorable through plush amenities and impeccable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Sandpearl Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpearl Hotel Clearwater
- Sandpearl Resort Clearwater, Florida