We went there for a conference and and had reserved a regular Bay view room. For some reason, as I was traveling with spouse and recent high school garduate son, I upgraded our room to a Junior Suite. What a difference. Slightly larger room with a balcony. Great amenities with a staff who were very polite and answered every question or request. Great restaurant on site with a super bar. Pricey, yes, but worth every penny. Other places to eat bracket the hotel (Frenchy's and Cityscape), both very good and reasonable. Great beach frontage and a manicured beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a stunning location along a 700-foot expanse on the sugary white sands of pristine Gulf of Mexico beach front, Sandpearl Resort's casually elegant surroundings provide guests with a vacation experience unmatched on the beach. Just 18 miles from Tampa International Airport, our guests will experience the old Florida tradition of hospitality at our brand new world-class property. Our friendly staff will help make your stay memorable through plush amenities and impeccable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sandpearl Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpearl Hotel Clearwater
- Sandpearl Resort Clearwater, Florida