We have just returned from a 5 night stay at the Sandpearl to recover after a full on week at Disneyworld. The hotel was excellent - great rooms, facilities and staff. My only slight criticism would be the eating options, if you are perhaps on your own the fine dining restaurant would be great but with two young children it's expensive and not practical. The pool bar offers food but it's only really lunchtime menu. That aside there are some great surrounding restaurants.
The beach is unreal and the weather was great. It wouldn't suit a two week family holiday as there is not enough to do but for a 5 day sanctuary to re-charge it was fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a stunning location along a 700-foot expanse on the sugary white sands of pristine Gulf of Mexico beach front, Sandpearl Resort's casually elegant surroundings provide guests with a vacation experience unmatched on the beach. Just 18 miles from Tampa International Airport, our guests will experience the old Florida tradition of hospitality at our brand new world-class property. Our friendly staff will help make your stay memorable through plush amenities and impeccable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo and Hotelopia so you can book your Sandpearl Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpearl Hotel Clearwater
- Sandpearl Resort Clearwater, Florida