Sandpearl Resort
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Traveler Motel(Clearwater)
2,558 results
All reviewstate island grillthe activities deskfire pitsand pearlglass of champagneclearwater beachzero entryclear sky cafejunior suiteturn down servicevalet parkingper daypool areapool servicebeautiful hotelbeach umbrellasan umbrella
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 November 2009

We have recently come back from two lovely weeks staying at the Sandpearl Resort on Clearwater Beach. My husband and I are lucky enough to go on holiday to lots of lovely places in the world but this was without doubt one of the nicest places location-wise we have ever been. Our Travel Agent recommended the Sandpearl as he had visited it last year and told us how lovely the hotel was - we were not disappointed. Even though at first we thought that the price of the stay accommodation only was a little high it was worth every penny. From the moment we walked into the hotel we were very impressed by both the staff and the décor. We were taken to the reception area and were given a glass of champagne each which was very welcoming after our long flight and the two hour car journey from Orlando Airport at night.

We were taken to our delightful spacious golf view room and we just loved the view from our balcony looking down to the pool area which at night was floodlit. The next morning when we opened our curtains the beach looked like a carpet of snow had fallen as the sand on the beach was so white.

Everything about the hotel was just beautiful – the styling is so perfect and it is immaculate everywhere. I must mention that the bed linen is the softest I have very slept in. The staff are all so helpful and nothing seems too much trouble.

My husband is an avid golfer and the Concierge recommended and arranged for him to play golf in the area at four different courses during our stay at around $39 which included a buggy. He thought that all of the courses were in very good condition

Clearwater Beach is also a great location to watch the sunset which is a real ritual in the area creating a really good atmosphere.

We went to several places during our stay but our favourite spot was Honeymoon Island and catching the boat over to Caladesi Island which were both totally unspoilt and beautiful.

I would love to think that we can go back to this hotel again and would recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Exminster
Reviewed 13 November 2009

The Sandpearl is a lovely hotel with plush rooms. We had a gulf view suite which had a bath-tub that opened out onto the room...very nice. Staff were helpful and our overall stay was very relaxing. We had dinner at the hotel restaurant Caretta on the Gulf which, although, expensive, produced a fantastic meal. Other good resturants nearby are Frenchy's on the beach for lunch (next door to hotel, on the beach, turn right) and Island Way Grille for a fab dinner (5 min cab ride away).

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 November 2009

We have just returned from a 1 night stay at the Sandpearl to recharge after a long business trip. I chose this resort over hotels 1/4 the price for its location, amenities and spectacular view. The hotel was excellent - great rooms, facilities and staff. My only criticism would be the Room I received and its view. I paid for a gulf view. and I got 20% gulf view and 80% shipping dock/parking lot.

They told me I should have upgraded to Gulf Front view from standard. The hotel was only at 20% occupancy after IDA struck and I still got a bad view. Rooms were stil very nice though.

On a different note, I didnt even have to go to the business center to print my boarding passes. Alician the conceriage did it for me over the phone.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank dmajorpsi
Reviewed 12 November 2009

This is one of the best Hotels I have stayed in, Excellent Service From Andy on concierge.Only Thing was that the Dining restaurant was expensive and and service charge $15 a day a little anoying but we had known that before we went so that didnt spoil it.
One Tip Sea Fishing off pier 60 Very Good.
Enjoy !

Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank Chililhead
Reviewed 8 November 2009

We have just returned from a 5 night stay at the Sandpearl to recover after a full on week at Disneyworld. The hotel was excellent - great rooms, facilities and staff. My only slight criticism would be the eating options, if you are perhaps on your own the fine dining restaurant would be great but with two young children it's expensive and not practical. The pool bar offers food but it's only really lunchtime menu. That aside there are some great surrounding restaurants.

The beach is unreal and the weather was great. It wouldn't suit a two week family holiday as there is not enough to do but for a 5 day sanctuary to re-charge it was fantastic.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family