Beachview Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Bay Clearwater AP(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$96
La Quinta Inn Clearwater Central(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$440
US$234
US$201
Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$478
US$401
US$193
Travelocity
All reviewsacross the streetclearwater beachbeach viewcontinental breakfastyogurtfifth floorlocation location locationsmall kitchenettedecent hotelwalking distance to everythingocean frontcksbalconygulfmicrowavetikiumbrellas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 March 2012

Great view on the beach side. we were in a top floor suite that included a kitchen two beds and a pull out .The room was dated but very clean. The staff was very helpful and professional. the Pool was clean and the grounds were maintained. walking distance to pier 60 and all it has to offer. All for a very reasonable rate. Now if your coming to Clearwater to stay in your hotel room and hang out in the lobby the whole time your there, then I suggest you pay close to $400.00 a night and stay next door. But we went to enjoy the beach and all it has to offer. we went to the room to sleep,eat and shower and saved lots of $$$$$$.
Thank's Anthony for taking care of me and my family. Ask for him when you call.........

Room Tip: Room 515 has a great view of the beach and it joins to room 516 if you need it. 516 is a corner unit with no noise.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2012

The room was rented for two nights for several seniors under an adult's supervision to spend their prom night, as well as the next night. Their bus arrived at the hotel at 1am to drop them off. By the time they got to their room and started changing, there was already a knock at the door. Several police officers promptly informed them that they were evicted. When the girls explained that they had just gotten there and asked why they had to leave, they were told simply that management said they didn't want them there and something about having underaged kids in a room. They were not asked for any id's, nor were they asked where the adult was. They were told to leave and be off the property almost immediately. They were not allowed to speak with management and were not even allowed into the office. Out almost four hundred dollars, they had to pay for other accomodations at 1 in the morning the night of their SENIOR prom. When they were finally allowed to speak with management after the following day, they were given several different bogus reasons. 1.) There had been people partying in their room before they got there. 2.) They did not want underaged kids in the room. (They were all over eightteen, and their id's were never asked for.) 3.) There had "probably been noise complaints". (Yet, none were documented.) And when all of these accusations were proven false, they were still given trouble about a refund. The girls, upon mentioning that this had been their prom night, were met with a surprised, "Oh," followed by the comment, "Well, we were doing this for spring break." In other words, we were going around, kicking people out of their rooms without any just cause, or evidence of wrongdoing, simply because it's spring break. These girls were scammed. They were kicked out five minutes after entering their room, not given a valid reason, not allowed to clarify the situation, and told they would not be refunded. However, they were told that they would be compensated for the second night because the hotel could "clean up and resell the room to another guest". Apparently, this is how the hotel handles spring break.

Room Tip: Don't bother.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank Angie D
Reviewed 16 March 2012

For starters our room wasn't even available when we were all ready to check in , no big deal they gave us an upgrade. Great view of Clearwater beach right in the middle. Not much in service and we had an issue with no housekeeping. There was some nickel and diming going on first with $250 hold then $12 safe/parking fee. Pay to park at our own hotel? Lame!
Oh yeah, pajamas and socks were left in our room from the previous guests.

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank tk0709
Reviewed 14 March 2012

I am baffled that some of the reviews of this hotel are positive. I have never written a review before but felt compelled to do so after this hotel trip. I just got home from a trip to Clearwater beach last night. I stayed at Beachview Inn for 5 nights. I wanted to check out right away after seeing the room but the location was so great I decided to give it a try. The carpet is so dirty and stained I tried not to let any of my belongings touch the floor. My daughter walked around the room bare foot and her feet were black by the end of the evening. The AC was filled with black gunk which sprayed out of the AC and onto the bed any time you left the AC on. The place was full of spring breakers hooting and hollering all night long. Finally after 5 nights I checked out and found a new hotel. My only regret is that I didn't check on immediately. This place would be great for broke college kids looking for a rowdy place to spend the weekend. Absolutely not for families or couples.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Jenifer T
Reviewed 10 March 2012

We checked in last weeken for a two night stay and we walked into the elevator and I knew I was in trouble. It was filthy, I would think that it would be kept clean as its one of the first impressions of the hotel. We rented a standard room that was very small, the bedspreads were from the 1980's. The fridge was moldy and gross. The bathroom was so moldy I refused to shower. The rug was brownish but i dont think that was the original color. Needless to say, we only stayed one night and got the heck out of there promptly.

• Stayed: March 2012