Sure this place was cheap...but you get what you pay for. The front desk staff was TERRIBLE. The room smelled awful, the water pressure was next to nothing, the air wouldnt stay cool, beds were squeaky and very uncomfortable. I stayed in the hotel and my car was towed, the gentleman at the front desk had NO information as to where my car had been taken, not even a phone number. I would not recommed this hotel to anybody.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Clearwater Beach Hotel is situated on the southern end of Clearwater Beach overlooking the Clearwater Harbor. Just across the street is the Gulf of Mexico. We are only one block away from the sugar sand, the sparkling waters and spectacular sunsets at Clearwater Beach.Our outdoor courtyard lined with tropical flora is ideal for small weddings and receptions, while the heated pool allows our guests to relax and unwind with beautiful views of the harbor. All our newly-renovated guest rooms are equipped with refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, iron and ironing board; complimentary cable channels and free high-speed internet access. Clearwater Beach Hotel is 100% non smoking and we are conveniently located close to places of interest such as the Clearwater Marine Aquarium and Pier 60. Other nearby activities include, boat tours with dolphin sightings, parasailing, snorkeling, deep sea fishing, bicycle rentals, and mini golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Clearwater Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Clearwater Beach Hotel Clearwater
- Clearwater Beach Hotel Florida