Brightwater Suites on Clearwater Beach
La Quinta Inn Clearwater Central(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$200
US$231
Quality Hotel Clearwater Beach Resort(Clearwater)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$332
US$225
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsclearwater beachquaint hotellocation is excellentpleasure of stayingchain hotelminute walksmall kitchenetteshort stayspent two nightsqueen bedwithin walking distancecomfortable roomsfamily vacationwould stay here againbars and restaurantslounge chairsa great stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 September 2013

While strolling along Clearwater beach on Labor day weekend, I found this gem right of the main road, off the beach. It's not a tower, but it's clean convenient and affordable without reservations. I now have a place to stay every time I decide to get away. BTW, it has a pool too and reserved parking. No ice machine, but clean efficiency, that's all you need for a beach vacation. Walking distance from Pier 60, less than half a mile from all the restaurants and attractions.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank JLopez66
Reviewed 30 June 2013

I stayed here with my father for one night while visiting relatives. Understand what you're getting here--this is not a 5 star hotel. Our room had definitely not been updated since it was built in the 50s (there was a Murphy unit in it, for reference), but it was reasonably clean, the lady at the front desk was polite and accommodating, and it was cheap. I mean, cheap. Hundreds cheaper than the hotels, and easily $50 a night less than the other little motels in the area.

If you are looking for frills like shower gel and free coffee and fancy linens, this isn't the place for you. If you want a safe, very inexpensive place to sleep and keep your things, literally 4-5 minutes walk from the beach (and everything else), then this motel is right up your alley.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Lledrithdu
Reviewed 21 April 2013

I'm from Thailand. I'm a tourist (girl)and I come with my friend for 10peeps. They come here to internship at Hilton hotel. We are teenager. This place is safe. Good area. I can walk alone outside on 11 pm. Because it's the tourists area. In front of this motel is Hyatt hotel. And cross the road is the beach walk that the most famous here! We can walk to Hilton hotel, Walgreens, mini golf, surf style is opposite here, around here is the hotel and motel and restaurant. Around this motel is safe, close to shopping store, icecream shop, the good restaurant around here. Walk to pier is 4minutes. The room is good, vintage like Swiss style, they have pan, knife, pots, microwAve, and u can cook here. If u want anything just ask the owner and she is very nice. She will give u a thing u need.I usually call her 'mom'! The pool is not warm but the beach is not warm too.lol the will clean my room every week. I stay here for 3months. The owner is a good women, she is So nice! Near to bus stop just 5minutes walk to the beach and u can take a bus. If u don't like here u r a bad people like come here to make noise or drug or something bad because the owner won't let u do the bad thing. This place for the people that love quite! ;) I will come back stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank achiachi
Reviewed 15 April 2013

It was my sons 17th Bday who happens to be a great kid and deserves and nice time. I explained to to the owner that it was his bday and a couple of his friends may stop by - but are not staying. I also explained that we are respectable people and will act appropriate. She stated " Everything is fine- we understand." Well, this woman made my our familys stay there miserable!! She did everything from hide behind bushes,argued with other guests staying at the motel, asked us to move our car-even though we paid for parking-twice! Once with our reservation , then her scam artist husband asked my son for $$ to park there. Then they had him move his car - so they could charge someone else for parking, because they were offering parking for the public! The rooms were absolutley filthy, from dirty carpets , chipped paint,corroding bathroom fixtures- to furniture that was falling apart..

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
8  Thank Sandra A
Reviewed 5 April 2013

First of all, let's get things in perspective... This is not the Hyatt or Marriott. If that is what you're looking for... stop reading and move on... If you are looking for a budget stay, look no further...

We stayed in a double queen, small apartment for around $100/night. Out of interest, I inquired at the Hyatt, which is basically right in front of this motel (on the beach), and they quoted me over $450/night for their smallest room. Considering that you don't spend that much time inside, this is a deal... all the fun is at the beach!

Theresa is very nice, and went out of her way to help. The room was very clean, the bedding, the floor, towels, etc. all fresh. The location is close to everything, it's a block off the beach. She

I will stay there again. Clearwater Beach was just voted #1 Beach in Florida. Great Place...

Room Tip: I had the apartment double queen over the office. Nice kitchen.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family