Stayed here for 2 weeks over easter,inc son's 7th birthday and anniversary. After long 9hour flight from UK then 2 hour drive to the beach it was wonderful to find a surprise birthday present for my son and champagne & strawberries on ice for us ! We hadn't paid for a gulf view room but had a ground floor room with a terrace overlooking the pool/beach and gulf of mexico. Hotel staff couldn't be nicer, very kind gentleman on reception gave my 2 children a free ice cream coupon on our first day which they still talk about and the most amazing easter egg hunt i've ever seen put on by the hotel with free coffee and donuts for adults!!!
Set right on the beach, beautiful sunset photos and walks along the beach to local shops and restaurants (great nearby breakfast cafe Maggie Mae's)
Hotel food very good and good prices for a hotel but plenty of american diners nearby.
Hotel has a small shop that sells milk and pastries for a quick breakfast in your room if required. Car hire a must, not much in walking distance and the heat makes this impossible anyway.
None of us could think of anything that would make this hotel better than it is...Paradise, i sincerely hope we get to go back one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- White sand beaches and the azure waters of the Gulf of Mexico greet you at the Sheraton Sand Key Resort, set on Clearwater Beach and surrounded by gorgeous views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Sand Key Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sand Key Hotel Clearwater
- Sheraton Clearwater
- Clearwater Sheraton
- Sheraton Sand Key Resort Clearwater, Florida