I looked at the reviews of the hotel before we travelled and thought omg. I am pleased to say that we were pleasantly surprised.
From the time we arrived at the front desk, we were upgraded and had a wonderful room on the 6th floor with views overlooking the pool and the gulf, we took some amazing photographs. The hotel is situated on the beach front and the staff around the pool and the bar were polite. I could not understand from other reviews about not being enough sunbeds, there was plenty. Okay the pool was not the biggest and perhaps people like to sunbath beside this, but personally I used the sunbeds beside the beach and could walk down to the sea.
Our stay was wonderful, yes there are a few good restaurants across the road from the hotel which we did use, but the bar was lively, the shop was well stocked and I can say we will definately come back and stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- White sand beaches and the azure waters of the Gulf of Mexico greet you at the Sheraton Sand Key Resort, set on Clearwater Beach and surrounded by gorgeous views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Sand Key Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sand Key Hotel Clearwater
- Sheraton Clearwater
- Clearwater Sheraton
- Sheraton Sand Key Resort Clearwater, Florida