I have stayed other Clearwater beach hotels, but always seem to place this one as my favorite. It is just over the bridge from Clearwater, but in a nice quiet location. They keep the facility very nice. Most beach hotels tend to be a bit dirty, but have never found that here. They have a nice beach and since it is a bit of a walk even have a cart lady that offers refreshements. Rooms are very clean. The person checking us in was a male and the lead person on staff. He was not friendly, but the rest of the staff was very nice. My kids enjoyed the beach, pool and tennis. Plenty of free parking which is very nice also. Have a nice tiki hut for drinks and a place to eat lunch by the pool which is reasonably priced for a beach hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- White sand beaches and the azure waters of the Gulf of Mexico greet you at the Sheraton Sand Key Resort, set on Clearwater Beach and surrounded by gorgeous views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Sand Key Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sand Key Hotel Clearwater
- Sheraton Clearwater
- Clearwater Sheraton
- Sheraton Sand Key Resort Clearwater, Florida