We checked in for a few days; My wife and I (in our 40s), my brother and friend (30s,50s) and my mom (80s)... Check in was easy, but we were on different floors, which worked out fine. The rooms were good size and clean. Very comfortable bed; we had a tennis court/gulf view. The pool area was nicely manicured with plenty of chairs, but it was a small pool for the number of rooms at the hotel. There was a good walk to the beach area (a manned golf cart was available), the beach was beautiful. 25$ for 2 chairs and an umbrella which might explain why the pool area was crowded. All in all a nice stay; close drive to shops and off site sights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- White sand beaches and the azure waters of the Gulf of Mexico greet you at the Sheraton Sand Key Resort, set on Clearwater Beach and surrounded by gorgeous views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Sand Key Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sand Key Hotel Clearwater
- Sheraton Clearwater
- Clearwater Sheraton
- Sheraton Sand Key Resort Clearwater, Florida