The resort is great but on the rare occasion it gets cold in the winter, it's not as enjoyable. The walk to the water on the beach is kind if long, especially in the wind. The pool is heated but again the wind was very cold. The hotel itself is very nice! The people are friendly, the food was delicious, the rooms are very comfortable. The only negative for me other than the weather, which is not the hotels fault, was that the water pipes are noisy. I could hear the neighboring room every time they flushed or showered. I was there for a conference and everything was well taken care of too. Even ice cream sundaes for evening break! I would definitely recommend the Sheraton Sand Key especially when the sun is out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- White sand beaches and the azure waters of the Gulf of Mexico greet you at the Sheraton Sand Key Resort, set on Clearwater Beach and surrounded by gorgeous views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Sand Key Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Sand Key Hotel Clearwater
- Sheraton Clearwater
- Clearwater Sheraton
- Sheraton Sand Key Resort Clearwater, Florida